Contact Us 1.800.892.8826
Visit The Hanover ALA page to learn more about this exclusive offering!
Download a Quick Snapshot of Member Benefits:
The Hanover has designed a Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance program exclusively for ALA members. The Hanover, rated (A) Excellent by the A.M. Best Company, is known for its ability to provide superb coverages, highly competitive rates, proven expertise, and innovative risk management solutions designed to help you minimize risks.
The Hanover’s Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance Program brings many valuable advantages to ALA members, such as:
- ALA Member Group Discount -10% discount over The Hanover’s standard premium, plus an additional 5% discount if a firm member has earned the CLM designation from the ALA.
- Customizable coverage solutions (PDF) based on overall needs of individual firms
- Full suite of coverages available to choose from to meet your varied insurance needs including—Business Owner’s Policy, Commercial Auto, Workers’ Compensation and Umbrella. Hanover’s Business Owner’s Policy can also be customized with innovative broadening endorsements to meet the specific coverage needs of your law firm.
- A Dedicated Risk Management site (sponsored by Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP), that can help lower your premiums even further and which provides speedy, professional claims response when needed.
- Personalized service from a select group of best-in-class agents.
- Over two decades insuring and defending legal professionals.
These benefits are supported by The Hanover’s unparalleled experience and expertise in servicing the unique insurance needs of individuals and businesses since 1852.
The Hanover Insurance Group
If you would like to learn more about this ALA Lawyers Professional Liability Program, click here to fill out a brief questionnaire about your current program.
3850 E.Baseline Road, Suite 121, Mesa, AZ 85206
*The LPL Financial registered representative associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, NC, NV, OR, TX, and UT.
The trademarks and logos appearing on this page are owned by the respective companies named or depicted therein, and are used here by permission.